Who is Integrated Strategies?

January 24, 2008

Time Makes All Things Better

I've recently been buried in project work and have not had the time to update this blog as regularly as I'd promised myself that I would. A funny thing has happened in the time that I've been away though. Traffic has actually increased since I've been gone. Organic hits from Google, Yahoo and AOL have actually been keeping traffic to the site growing even with a lack of posting on my part. We have gained subscribers to the email update as well.

I'd been growing a little disenchanted at the time it takes to make these regular updates but it looks like it actually does pay off as time goes along. It seems like we are striking the right cord with the audience at large and they want to hear what we are talking about in the industry.

Going back through some of the keyword searches that drive people to this site it seems like it's primarily warehouse and industrially focused. That could be in part because that's the focus I tend to have and it reflects posts I put more thought into but regardless I believe that is the direction I'm going to continue to lean towards moving forward.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck around this far. It looks like we're going to be back in business because it does actually work. I think it's safe to say it won't be a post everyday necessarily, but a few posts a week should be about right. Remember to invite your friends to read, invite coworkers and lets get some conversation going on the site.

The purpose of this medium is to provide an avenue for deeper thoughts on the subjects presented here. There are too many small business owners buried in the long-term operations to see that they may not be doing right on the day-to-day. There are too many operators who don't have the time to keep up with the latest trends in their industry. There are too many people who don't fully understand supply chain and logistics. Hopefully we can continue to educate and improve the state of business Supply Chains.

No comments: