Who is Integrated Strategies?

November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I know I'm a day early but I think it's appropriate since quite a few people won't be sitting at their computer over the next few days. I want to take this chance and say thank you to everyone who is reading this blog. The past two months that I've been writing here have been a wonderful learning experience for both myself and our company. Moving a consulting company into the digital arena has brought its share of challenges both internally and externally. There are always people who question big leaps forward especially when it looks like we're giving away part of our intellectual advantage. To everyone that has assisted in making this blog a success so far, thank you again.

The plan is to still be writing come next Thanksgiving (hopefully for a much bigger audience). Fingers crossed that the blog success continues and that there is always enough time in the week to write (or someone else to fill in).

David

No comments: